For its “WeCareMore” Centre for Research and Innovation AIAS Bologna onlus is recruiting a Researcher in digital economics and management
- To do applied research in the areas of competence in the framework of EU funded projects (H2020).
- To collaborate with the further development of the “WeCareMore” Centre.
- To collaborate in the writing of new project applications.
- To assume, when appropriate, the role of project or task leader.
- To support the financial management of the projects.
- To perform other tasks to be defined.
Skills and experience required:
- In possession of a university degree (preferably PhD), in the economic or management field (preferential specialization in the health and /or social health field), also obtained in foreign universities.
- Proven skills in the design of research in the area of innovation in the social and health sector, data analysis procedures (quantitative and/or qualitative) and drafting of reports and publications in English.
- Experience in and/or affinity with the social, social and health and digital health sector.
- Knowledge of tendering and procurement procedures related to the social and health sector.
- Excellent working knowledge of Italian and English (Level C (CEFR)) and excellent academic writing skills.
- Experience of active involvement in at least 2 projects financed with European funding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and predisposition to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Knowledge of the Italian (preferably Emilia-Romagna) health and social care context is desirable.
We also expect the new colleague to work in a flexible way and to occasionally travel abroad for work related missions.
The place of work is Bologna.
The weekly number of hours is to be defined together with the candidate within the range 18 to 36 hours per week. The recruitment will be based on 12 months contract starting from 03/05/2021 with the possibility of permanent employment at the end of that period. Other contractual forms such as working as a consultant are not excluded.
Interested researchers are requested to send by e-mail, no later than March 28, 2021, a cover letter with some references, if possible, and the Curriculum Vitae to the attention of Nicoletta Gillini of the Human Resources Office of AIAS Bologna onlus. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The selection interviews will take place in Bologna, in English and Italian, on April 8, 2021.
For more information: Ilaria Valoti, +39 051 454727.
AIAS Bologna onlus is a dynamic association that operates for an inclusive society. The Association manages in Bologna social and educational services and centers on technologies for the autonomy of people with disabilities and the elderly, including the Center for Research and Innovation “WeCareMore”. It further develops and manages projects at local, national and international level, in particular projects financed with European funds.
For further information: www.aiasbo.it; www.at4inclusion.org.