We’re glad to annunce the SHAPES 2nd Workshop, that will be held 29th October 2020 from 9:00 to 16:40 via Zoom.
The Workshop will unveil the project’s preliminary findings and in particular will:
- Highlight a Co-creation of think tank where to discuss European Integrated Care.
- Present an overview of EU systems and governance for health and care delivery.
- Present legal aspects of integrated care facing COVID-19
- Present first concepts of the SHAPES architecture and user requirements
- Discuss the user perspective and the stakeholder mindset on integrated care
- Discuss first ideas about scaling up SHAPES integrated care
The morning part will be dedicated to talks and interviews focusing on the above mentioned topics (YouTube video). The afternoon will give space for discussion in virtual sub- workshops, allowing greater interaction with and contribution from all participants: each attendee will be associated to each sub-workshop, thus able to attend all 4 sessions in the afternoon (the 4 sub-workshops will run parallel on the Zoom platform).
The workshop is organised by Carus Consilium Sachsen GmbH, with the support of AGE Platform Europe.
Links to presentations (YouTube) and workshops (Zoom) will be provided to the registered participants. Language and subtitles: English and German. Interpreting: International Sign.
Register to participate before 26th October 2020: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/2_SHAPES_Dialogue_Workshop_October2020_eng
For more information about the program, visit the official site of SHAPES Project